Saturday, June 30, 2007

What Have you found in Storage???

Finding high school dance photos has been just one of the entertaining things about going through my "stuff". What have you found in your attic? A soggy, musty lettermans jacket? Some nutty pictures? Your Prom "program"? Your diploma? Notes from SEARCH? Polaroids from the ranch? Band Retreat Toga Pictures? Notes from class? ASB Cards? (and yes Melanie, I have started to scan in your boxes of photos!)

I can't be the only one uncovering memories.... Share them with us! Post some photos, share some stories. If you can't post them yourself, send them to us and we will take care of it.

Now I need to ask the girls... Where do you think our dates went... twice?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found that a rat had gotten into my stuff and well...what a mess

Anonymous said...

I had chucked all of my HS stuff on a cleaning binge. I just can't thank my good friend Toni enough for continuing to send my picture after picture from back in the day - each seems to be more embarrassing than the last. Now she's posting them on the website - love you Toni!
jen

TEF said...

Wait till you see the life sized ones at the reunion :-)

Love you too