Monday, June 4, 2007

REUNION ETIQUETTE!!!!!!!!

I thought this blog could use a little jump start! I was thinking of the "TOP 100 THINGS NOT TO SAY AT A CLASS REUNION". I will list a few, please add others! REMEMBER keep it clean and no personal shots! We dont want any hurt feelings!

Hey, were you a teacher in 1987?
Great! You're a Doctor! Would you mind looking at my rash?
So you're a VP.....Got any job openings?
My wife is out of town! How about dinner and breakfast!!
Hey, You still owe me beer money!
So...like after the reunion....could i crash on your couch?
Mark, this is a picture of my son. He's 20 and looks a lot like you! (kidding Nani)
No man! Teal corduroy pants are still cool!!
Ok, really! He never told you about me?

AND........Hey, I brought you those underwear you left a my house 20 years ago!

Ok, the rest is up to you! Please add to my list.

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

Really?? That's your real hair?

Tammy (Anarde) Jergens said...

You look great – who’s your surgeon!?

Wow – when did you start going bald?

Can I see your tattoos?

Do you remember that time we ____ in the ____ ? Oh... Me neither.

What’s your real hair color now?

Dude, think you could score me some beer?

Anonymous said...

That's why your email comes from The Washington State Department of Corrections!

I love the Wiggles!!!


It was once.....And i didn't like it!!

Stephanie said...

Wait! Wait! Wait!
What's wrong with asking if I can see people's tatoos?

Scott said...

nothing wrong with that question...the answer would be ...do you want to see the right arm or the left arm?

Mellaney M said...

Sorry, did you say you live in a van, down by the river?


Did you know I invented Post-It's?

TEF said...

Hey, didn't you have a mullet in high school too?

Scott said...

LOL Mell, little do you know that by reunion time...I just might be living in a van by the river LOL

Louie Parent said...

Wow, your clothes are so retro and... tight.

Louie Parent said...

Have you seen "Super Size Me"? You might want to rent it.

Does the hair in your ears constrict your hearing?

Were you always this drunk?

Anonymous said...

Whoa! what happened? you were really hot in school!

Anonymous said...

So....Did you pet the dog first?

Is that girl you're with your wife or your mom?

Nice summer teeth! (some are here! some are there!)

So guys! Is it just me or does everything give you gas?

Wasn't she a he 20 years ago?

Anessa (Barker) Pryor said...

(To those of us with teenagers)
Wow!! Your daughter/son is hot!!

You sure have grown!

How's the career at Jack In The Box?

Anonymous said...

Your daughter/son is sooooooo smoke'in hot!!!! did you say she/he is over eighteen??????

Jason W. said...

So, how many digits of Pi do you still remember?!

Note: this only works on Steve Hayatsu

Stephanie said...

3.14159265....

Jason, I'm blaming you and Steve for all of my mental problems! It's because my memory is full of this stuff, I can't remember anything new.

Anonymous said...

So! why does your home have wheels and tires...but all your cars don't!!?????

Unknown said...

"You actually married Mark Terrana? I thought you were kidding!"

"Is that the same Members Only jacket you wore Junior year?" Note - This only works on Jason W.

"Wow, are you about due? Oh, you're not pregnant?"

"The 1967 class reunion is down the hall"

Mellaney M said...

You want my phone number? Sure! It's 206-867-5309...