Monday, June 18, 2007

Separated at Birth...

Hmmm, after looking over the blog and reunion site, I've noticed some similarities in our classmates. Perhaps they were separated at birth and secretly share the same parents? You be the judge!






If they didn't have the same parents, maybe the same hair stylist?





OR...



Red, Blond they're still the same!









Toni Eaves Fielder



OR...





Secret Agent Man...


Could Mike actually be working as a hitman for the CIA?



OR...





Could it be....
nah, they look nothing alike...
(lol)

J.C.


"J.C."



AND THEN THERE'S...



Doug Lemmon















At long last... brothers reunited :)



Check out what else Ken's been up to by going to the 'Crazy Things You've done' Album


Here's another celebrity look-alike:







Greg Martin and Jon Favreau

(Mike came up with this one)

(hopeyoufindthehumorinitanddonttryandsuemeeithercuzlifeistooshortandyoushouldjustlaugh!kenwas notharmedinthemakingofthisblog.ken'spicturesarecourtesyofmikemccullough'sphotoshopskills)

10 comments:

koreygarvey said...

Yes, definitely a crazy hair style! To achieve this lovely look just add a bit of hair spray, then mix in a "Flock of Seagull" or two!!!

Stephanie said...

That's funny Mell, because I have an email from Toni from a couple of months ago that starts out, "Sister, we must have been separated at birth!" because we were both thinking the same thing at the same time.

Ken B said...

too bad that's the picture right after I shaved my goatie!

Actually, Mike if I've told you once, I've told you a thousands times, if you're going to play around with photoshop you're more then welcome to use my torso, but jeez, where'd you get that head? Come on, that doesn't even look like me!

Ken B said...

It seems to me that maybe Derek had some distant relatives that went to kennedy that he wasn't aware of...

Unknown said...

I may have looked like John Cusack in the past, but now I look like I ATE John Cusack.

Mellaney M said...

Has anyone seen Wetzel (aka J Dub) lately? I think he's starting to look a little 'Shatnerish' - Check out the picture on his Blogger profile:
Jason
or click on his name under 'Bloggers'

Stare at his pic for a few seconds and see what happens!

Stephanie said...

Greg's much more attractive.

Unknown said...

Who's Jon Favreau?

Mellaney M said...

Jon F is an actor/director/writer -

Swingers
The Break Up
Daredevil
Elf

Played Monica's millionare BF on Friends...

TEF said...

I don't know who Favreau is either, but he sure looks like Greg! Holy Cow! Greg, you are famous! Nice work Mike.