Thursday, February 15, 2007

Save the Dates!

August 4th & 5th

Saturday - Club Hollywood/Red Crane -Dinner, Cocktails & music -Bring a guest!

Sunday - Family Picnic - Lincoln Park, Shelter #5 (near the wading pool) We have 10 tables reserved (and confirmed!) including the shelter. We also have Baseball field #1. Stay tuned for details about the Softball game.

Click the picture for a map of the park.


Note that this is also the same weekend as Seafair.

Keep checking this posting for updates!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So, is Lincoln Park finalized for the family picnic?

Mellaney M said...

Ando -

Yes, we have confirmed reservations from the Seattle Parks Dept for the Shelter, tables and Baseball field.

Ps - I don't recognize the nickname? Sorry, who are you?

Mellaney

Unknown said...

Renando Del Donno,"Ando" is my filipino nickname, I guess.

Unknown said...

BTW, changed my "nickname" again. It is now "Rene", confused yet?

Mellaney M said...

Ando,
Yes! Now I can put a face to the name - I know you are - I should since we only had 10 flips in our class;-) I'm glad the postcard found you. Be sure to email Toni with your current address info!

Hope to see you at the reunion!
Mellaney