Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let's be Honest, You're No Jason Wetzel...

Our goal is to encourage you to COME TO THE REUNION! I already know that some of you have sworn off JFK and have no desire to attend. That's ok, everyone has a right to their own opinion. In the meantime, let's keep this light, fun, and nostalgic. Please, anything posted is meant to be taken tongue-in-cheek.

I'd say the Class of 87 was pretty close compared to others- I've talked to my old teachers and many of them have fond memories of our class and that no other was as tight knit. We went through a lot togther which brought us closer in the end. Some of you probably wondered, "Mellaney who?" when you visited the blog for the first time. I was that filipino girl who was in Marching Band, sat in Mr Danforth's class with you, cheered you on, wrote you a "Palanka" at Search.... We all came from different backgrounds, participated (or not) in different activities and hung out with our friends but our common factor was that we were all Lancers.

Life has had it's ups and downs for all of us. We've lost touch with old friends, gotten divorced, travelled the world, gained weight, lost hair, got a job that pays the bills, found love and had kids, or none of the above. I do sincerely hope all of you are happy in life and that you have found your passion. Life is good, or at least it can be...

So in less than 6 months from now, I want to be sitting with you, catching up and sharing stories, eating great food and having a drink, or two, or three...... :)

2 comments:

Jason W. said...

Wait a sec! I am a jason wetzel!
Is this because I never went on search?

Anonymous said...

I'm only doing this as anonymous because I can't remember my blogger account info and this is easier than trying to figure it out......

Great job Jason. The posts are cracking me up!

And really 46 lbs isn't all that much to lose....

Melanie Kelsey