Monday, February 12, 2007

Favorite Teacher

Come on, y'all had a favorite teacher, fess up! I have to admit, I enjoyed Sr. Francis' (aka Yoda) English class and Junior year, Chemistry - I can't remember his name... That was the class where the Peyton twins would switch and try and fool the teacher... But we all knew it was Theresa, not Anne - or was it the other way around?

And of course, Mr. Paynton - that's a given!

Ahh, thanks Steph - MR. MACHUT! That's his name!

Who was your favorite teacher?

P.S. So besides Jeff Knutson & Jeannie (Walker) Dailey, who else became a teacher?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Favorite teachers were Mrs. Devine 9th Grade English and Ms. Jordan 11th Grade History. It is because of these two I am a teacher!!!!

Jeff Knutson '87
AKA - "Roundball"
knut3@comcast.net

Kerry said...

Mr.Payton....hands down!!! Good times with him and the band....That guy was so funny...but the best part was I got away with alot of stuff....Shaving cream incidents raw eggs in instruments..general chaos...crossing the line wasn't just once in a while..it was a way of life!!!!!To this day I still wonder How I was able to stay out of dean of discipline's office.

Unknown said...

I have to agree, Junior year Chemistry was the best (and yes, I'm blanking on his name). The only class I struggled in but managed to win out in the end. And I still remember he was happy for me.

Stephanie said...

Wasn't it Mr. Mangione? I didn't take chemistry. No.. wait.. Machut. Was it Machut?