Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Did you know?

Did you know...

...Dan Furber - "I am married with two great kids and currently living in Fort Bragg, NC. We have been here for two years and are getting ready to move to God only knows where. I am now a paratrooping contracting officer for the US Army Special Operations Command. I am a Captain getting ready to pin on Major. My wife and I own the Stick and Rudder Pilot Shop. I started it and she runs it. I currently fly as a commercial pilot as a skydiver driver and flight instructor. I have ten years left in the Army, at that point, I will spend the rest of my life flying and running my pilot shop." (from his posting on Reunion.com)

...John Springer is living in Wenatchee with his wife Meg and 3 kids, working as a Physical Therapist. He still sees Sean Eagon, Dave Harkin, Mike Dennis, Jay Ladum, Hank Willimon, Tim O'Brien and Brian Mahn at least once a year for an annual weekend of golf and cards.

...Eilisa Maranville Maes just delivered her fourth son - Congratulations!

...Nani Kinney married Mark Terrana, Traci Gruber married Mike Dennis and Traci Snyder married Mike McCullough?

...that Romadel De Las Alas has completed 4 Ironmen and 10 Marathons?

...that Traci Snyder McCullough, Jennifer Bell Pelley and Mellaney all work together in Finance at UW Physicians?

...the UPS driver for Brian Lewis & Stephanie's office is none other than Larry Holmes!

...Greg Martin plays trombone with the Portage Bay Big Band?

...Jeff Jacobsen has been a life coach for nearly 10 years, with his own practice and lives in the Bay Area?


What else do you know?

No comments: