Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Note from Romadel...

Still in the Navy. Married the love of my life and have a kick-a$$ son. Finished Ironman, climbed Mount Fuji. Love my Harley. Been to the Middle East as a Commanding Officer, thank God no one got killed. Finished an BBA and MBA, but waiting to be (RET)ired.

I wish I could have been there for the 20th. Climbed Fuji that weekend. Hopefully I'll see you at the 25th. I should be retired by then if they don't promote me again. BTW, love the pictures everyone's been down loading. This is a great blog for everyone. Please keep it up.
LCDR Rome de las Alas, USNavy

Swimming in the Wadi Caverns in the Middle East. This guy is Royalty. I met him wondering the desert. He volunteered to be my guide. LCDR Rome de las Alas



As-Salamu Alaykum

A night out on the town

Middle East style.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pictures Rome! Thanks for sharing. Let us know when you're back home so that we can take you out for a night on the town Seattle Style! (or Burien Style)

Rome said...

Thanks Stephanie. Grace and I will take you up on that whenever we get back to Seattle. - Rome

Mellaney M said...

What's up with the ABS? Were you an extra in '300'? lol - Share your secret with us?

Rome said...

Mellaney - Activity, Diet, and Motivation. Motivation is most important. With out motivation you won't do a thing.
-Rome