Sunday, July 27, 2008

2nd Annual JFK Class of '87 Golf Tournament


Its time for the 2nd Annual JFK Class of '87 Golf Tournament.

Last year I asked you to save the date of 8/8/08 for the tournement....then a friend of mine decides that is the day he is getting married, and I am to be the best man. So....new date. I'm thinking Friday, 8/22/08...Saturday, 8/23/08.

Who's in? All skill level's welcome. Once I get a rough idea of how many to expect, I will find a couse and set up the details.


2nd Annual JFK Class of '87 Golf Outing (and Barbecue?)
Friday, August 22, 2008

Saturday, August 23, 2008

RSVP: doug AT dougseven DOT com.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in

Doug Seven said...

YIKES! I need ot change the date...totally forgot that the 22nd is no good. How about the 23rd?

Unknown said...

still works for me.

Stephanie said...

Wow! We lucked out on the weather didn't we? Hot & sunny for golfing Saturday and unrelenting rain all day Sunday.